The DC Product Manager is a fundamental role that will be responsible for the strategy and development of EVSE (Electric Vehicle Service Equipment) or charging equipment, for BTCPower. The successful candidate will be an experienced Product Manager who will drive product strategy with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction. We are looking for an individual that will implement and manage the ongoing performance of all products, services, programs, and marketing strategies to meet the needs of the various customer markets.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and road map of BTCPower’s DCFC-Products.
- Develop, manage, and prioritize market & customer requirements
- Define technical product requirements
- Manage NPI (New Product Introduction) process with all key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Works closely with engineering, sales, service, and manufacturing to ensure business KPIs and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Acts as the product expert by acquiring deep functional knowledge of the DCFC-Product Family, as well as the customer advocate articulating the market problem internally
- Conduct Voice of Customer activities
- Track relevant market trends and the evolving competitive landscape while maintaining a comprehensive understanding of EV charging product applications and relevant standards
- Manages the product strategy and controls pricing
- Work with Marketing and Sales to Defining the added value of new product features and functionality for customer propositions
- Work with third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Ensure successful execution of Go-To-Market strategy
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree required (Engineering background, preferred in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or related areas)
- 5+ years Product Management Experience
- Proven track record in successfully bringing new products to market & product portfolio lifecycle management
- Strong experience in agile project management, setting up project plans, estimating development efforts, and managing the involved stakeholder in a well-mannered fashion
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Willingness to learn new skillsets and take on new tasks
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Electric Vehicles and Electric Vehicle Charging
We offer a competitive salary, a high-energy work environment, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to build your resume.
The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at the manufacturing site. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is occasionally performed in outside weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The employee must frequently lift and move items over 50 pounds.
Broadband Telecom Power provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.