BTC Power is seeking a Marketing and Communication Manager to establish and manage the market insight in a rapidly growing EV market. A successful candidate will play an active role in developing and managing highly impactful marketing programs that align with tactical and strategic global objectives.
A successful candidate will have the ability to translate a diverse and dynamic marketplace to key members of the technical and sales teams. This individual will also need to have experience with digital collateral and working with agencies to support the communications efforts.
This role will also need to support B2B partnership communications efforts as we continue to focus on strengthening our key account base.
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success.
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
- Drive lead generation programs and distribute them to the sales organization. Measure KPI’s & ROI
- Conduct research and evaluate target verticals
- Planning: determine the strategy, tactics, channels, & budget
- Create the promotional materials. (press releases, datasheets, cut sheets)
- Manage website development and maintenance
- Oversee advertising strategies
- Support New Product Introduction Strategy
- Represent the organization at events and press conferences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, journalism, public relations, or literature preferred but not required
- 5+ years’ experience combined agency and in-house
- Experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Experience helping an emerging brand tackle new and complex industry challenges at a startup
- Experience organizing digital marketing strategy
- Must possess excellent organizational, project and time management, and planning skills
- Demonstrated creative, writing, editing, and multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience and success working in a matrix organization and collaborating cross-functionally
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to Travel 10-20% of the time (when things open back up)
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Broadband Telecom Power provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.